CELEBRATE TREETOPS STYLE
|Adventurers of all ages are invited to bring along their friends and family for a treemendous birthday treat! Lock in hair-raising, adrenaline-pumping fun as your group tackles obstacles high amongst the treetops! A perfect way to create some special memories as you reach new heights together!
Everyone needs somewhere to eat their birthday tree-ts and refuel after all your climbing!
Hire time is for the duration of your session, plus an additional hour at the end.
Party Spaces vary per park.
- Western Sydney: Covered Picnic areas are available through Western Sydney Parklands
- Newcastle: Blue Gum Hills Regional Park offer's Picnic Shelters available for public use.
Tap the image below to view examples of the Party Spaces available at the park.
Covered Picnic table:
- Central Coast
- St Ives
PARTY SUPERvISION RULES
Each Party Host can oversee up to 10 children but we welcome larger parties!
- Ages 3-7: Adult supervision from the ground is required at a ratio of 1:4 Juniors. Party Hosts not included.
- Ages 8-10: For every 4 extra children beyond the initial 10, bring participating adults at $59 each. For instance, if there are 12 children attending, you would need one adult to join the party.
- Ages 11-15: The Party Host will climb together with your treetoppers however an onsite adult is still required.
HOW TO BOOK?
|Choose your birthday package, preferred session time and the number of kids and adults to be invited. Fill out the online booking form below and remember to book for the maximum number of guests!
|A non refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of the total value of your booking is required at time of booking.
|The final numbers and balance of your booking is due 7 days prior to your scheduled session date. Additional guests are subject to availability.
|Don't forget to send the e-waiver link to all attendees! Swing into action on the party day!
What if it rains?
We are an all-weather activity, with rain just being an added challenge to your climb! We recommend bringing wet weather gear or maybe a change of clothes for the trip home.
What should we wear?
Climbers are required to wear secure, enclosed shoes, and we recommend weather appropriate clothing, suitable for physical activity. We will provide gloves, but you are welcome to bring your own!
Does everyone need a waiver form?
Yes, we require each participant to have a waiver form filled before they begin their climb. Guardians will be required to fill the form for participants Under 18yrs of age.
What about food and drink?
We recommend that you bring your own catering. Please take your rubbish home.
What session times are available?
Parties can choose from the same sessions available to the general public. However the last session available for parties is 1:30pm, vacating the Party Space by the park's closing time.
- A non refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of the total value of your booking is required at time of booking.
- The final numbers and balance of your booking is due 7 days prior to your scheduled session date. Additional guests are subject to availability.
- If booking cancellation occurs 2-7 days prior to your session date, you may reschedule your booking to a later date with a fee equivalent to 20% of the total value of your original booking. No refund applies for cancelled bookings. Booking credits will solely be issued if no alternative session date is available.
- Rescheduling or cancellation requests made within 2 days of the session date will result in a 100% fee, with all tickets, including those of no-show guests, being forfeited.
- Minimum charge of ten guests apply for Classic Packages.
- Refunds or booking credits are not extended to guests unable to complete the experience due to personal factors, such as changes of mind or confidence levels.
- We are a most-weather activity. We reserve the right to reschedule due to factors beyond our control, such as thunderstorms and other unforeseen circumstances. The park will contact you if your session is affected.
Visit the website for full terms and conditions.